In this tutorial I explain step by step how to install the Kore App for KODI, This app allows you to control KODI through your android device .
Kore aims to be a simple, easy to use and beautiful remote that lets you control your Kodi / XBMC media center from your Android device.
1 . Open Kodi Select System -> System Info
2. Select summary: Write down your IP address
3. Return to the Home screen
4. Select System -> Settings -> Services -> Control.
5. Enable Allow remote control over HTTP.
6. Enter a username and password of your choice.
7. Enable remote control by programs on this system
Install kore on your Android / IOS device
. Look for the kodi remote app store and select install.
2. The kore will perform an automatic search to detect your multimedia center otherwise enter the information yourself:
. Name of the multimedia center (optional)
. Address (ip address of your local network: 192.168.xxx.xxx)
. Port: 8080
. User name: kodi (in our video example).
. Password: (the password entered)
3. Select Test.