Mirror for LG TV App and Mirror for Samsung is a new applications from AirBeamTV . Application to mirror the screen of your iPhone or iPad to any LG or Samsung Smart TV. No wires and no additional hardware needed! You can mirror any app on your iPhone or iPad to Smart TV.
This works on any LG TV , Samsung Smart TV from the 2012 models onward .
Download Apps :
Download Mirror for LG TV from the App Store right now, costing $4.99
Download Mirror for Samsung Tv from the App Store right now, costing $4.99
How the app works:
1. Make sure that your iPhone or iPad is connected to the same local network as your LG TV. Don't use multiple VLANs or subnets.
2. Setup Control Centre on your iPhone or iPad to include the "Screen Recording" option. This is how that works:
a. Go to Settings on your iPhone or iPad, then select Control Centre
b. iPhone only: Switch on: Access Within Apps
c. iPhone and iPad: click on Customise Controls
d. "Screen Recording" should be in the list of "Include" options. If it is not, scroll down and find "Screen Recording". Click on the green + sign on the left of Screen Recording, to include it into your Control Centre
3. Launch the Mirror for LG TV app. It will start looking for your LG TV(s) on your local network. When a TV is found, please select it.
4. We will start with showing you an instruction video on how to setup Control Centre. If you have done that already, click on Next Step
5. Turn on notifications for this app. We will not spam you, but we will use this to let you know if your TV is working correctly or not. So please, please allow it, otherwise when things don't work as they should, you are left in the dark.
6. Now we will open YouTube on your iPhone or iPad to show you how to use Control Centre to start screen mirroring to your LG TV. Press "Open in YouTube" to start.
7. After watching the video, try it yourself! Go to the app on your iPhone or iPad that you want to mirror and slide up Control Centre.